Asian Beef Noodles is an easy, inexpensive 30 minute dinner using ground beef, ramen noodles, and frozen stir fry vegetables! This is a kid and adult favorite!
I love fast, easy dinners that are also super inexpensive. And that the whole family loves, of course!
These Asian Beef Noodles definitely meet those requirements. It’s made with ramen noodles, ground beef, and frozen vegetables. The only other ingredients are things you have in your fridge and pantry already, like soy sauce and dried spices.
It’s a really easy quick that I throw together in about 20 minutes so it’s perfect for a night when you’re going from school to soccer practice to homework!
Ingredients for Asian Beef Noodles
- Ground beef – you can use ground turkey or ground beef if you prefer.
- Soy sauce flavored ramen
- Asian-style frozen veggie mix – I used a mix that had broccoli, snow peas, and carrots but if you can find one with baby carrots and water chestnuts, that would be delicious.
- Soy sauce – I recommend a low-sodium soy sauce so the noodles don’t get too salty.
- Garlic powder
- Ground ginger
- Green onions
- Crushed red pepper flakes -optional, you can use Sriracha or another hot sauce if you prefer
- Cook beef. Cook ground beef; drain and add 1 soy sauce flavor ramen seasoning packet. Remove to a plate.
- Add remaining ingredients. Add water, frozen vegetables, soy sauce, garlic powder, ground ginger, and remaining soy sauce flavor ramen seasoning packet.
- Add ramen. Crumble ramen noodles into the pan
- Cook. Bring to a boil and cook until ramen and vegetables are tender, about 4 minutes
- Garnish and serve. Sprinkle with green onions and crushed red pepper flakes before servings
Can You Make Asian Beef Noodles Ahead?
I don’t recommend making it ahead because, for one, it’s so quick!
But also, I worry the noodles and vegetable will change texture if they sit in the fridge for too long.
If you absolutely have to get it ready ahead of time, cook your beef ahead of time and then do the rest when you’re ready to serve it. That will cut your cook down to 10 minutes or less since you really just need to cook the ramen and vegetables.
More Easy Ground Beef Meals
- Ground Beef Totchos
- Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Bacon Cheeseburger Gnocchi
- Cheeseburger Mac
- Chili Mac Casserole
- Frito Pie Casserole
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound lean (93/7) ground beef
- 2 (3 ounce) packs soy sauce flavored ramen noodles
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups Asian-style stir-fry frozen vegetables
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- crushed red pepper, optional
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add ground beef and cook, breaking up the meat, until no pink remains. Drain and return to pan. Add 1 packet of ramen soy sauce seasoning and about 1 tablespoon water and cook, stirring until seasoning is absorbed. Remove ground beef to a plate; set aside.
- To the same pan, add water, frozen vegeables, soy sauce, garlic powder, ground ginger, and remaining ramen seasoning packet. Crumble ramen noodles into the mixture.
- Bring to a boil and cook about 4 minutes, until noodles and vegetables are tender. Add ground beef and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle with green onions and crushed red pepper before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 611Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 143mgSodium: 1124mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 4gSugar: 3gProtein: 48g