Apple Cinnamon Pork Chops – sautéed pork chops topped with soft cinnamon apples. Easy 30 minute dinner!
Pork chops are my go to when it comes to quick and inexpensive dinners.
They cook in minutes and you can usually find a pound of boneless pork chops for around $4.
This is one of my favorite ways to serve pork chops. The chops are quickly sautéed and then the apples get cooked in the same pan. Then you serve the apples and all the yummy juices on top of the pork chops.
- Olive oil
- Boneless pork chops
- Unsalted butter
- Brown sugar
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper
- Cook pork chops in olive oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet; about 5 minutes per side
- Remove pork chops to a plate and lower skillet heat to medium
- Melt butter in skillet
- Add slices apples, brown sugar, cinnamon salt, and pecans; cook until apples are softened
- Serve apples over pork chops
What To Serve with Apple Cinnamon Pork Chops
I served our pork chops with roasted garlic mashed potatoes to soak up all the juices from the apples and pork chops but rice would work as well.
I also put a salad on the side for some greens. A nice hearty dinner roll would also be delicious!
How Long Are Pork Chops Good For
These Apple Cinnamon Pork Chops are good in the fridge for up to 3 days. Make sure to store them in an airtight container – I like these glass containers with lids that snap tightly on to keep things as fresh as possible.
More Pork Chop Recipes
- Apricot Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Aloha Pork Chops
- Grilled Lemon Thyme Pork Chops
- Pork Chops with Cider Bacon Glaze
- Spicy Basil Pork
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 boneless pork loin chops
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 medium apples, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp pecans, roughly chopped
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet.
- Season pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper. Add pork chops to the hot oil in the skillet; cook 4 - 5 minute on each side (a thermometer should read 145F). Remove pork chops to a plate and tent with aluminum foil to keep warm.
- Lower the heat to medium. Using the same skillet, melt butter. Add brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, sliced apples, and pecans. Cook, stirring frequently, until apples are soft.
- Serve apples over pork chops.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 370Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 83mgSodium: 189mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 4gSugar: 22gProtein: 23g