Apricot Pork Chops are easy, 4 ingredient pork chops in a sweet and tangy sauce. The whole family is going to love this recipe!
These Apricot Pork Chops are a favorite in my house. My kids are constantly asking for either these or my Asian Beef Noodles.
I love them because they’re only 4 ingredients and take no time to get prepped. They do have to cook for an hour but that’s all hands off time – once you get the quick sauce made and the pork chops in the oven, you don’t have anything else to do!
The pork chops become so tender and the sauce thickens up to coat them. Speaking of the sauce, it’s sweet and tangy and you’re going to want to drizzle it over everything!
- Boneless skinless pork chops – the thickness of your pork chops will determine how long they cook. I like to look for pretty thin ones to make dinner really quick.
- Catalina dressing – Russian or French dressing also works
- Apricot preserves
- Dry onion soup mix
- Prepare. Place pork in a casserole dish
- Make sauce. Whisk together Catalina dressing, apricot preserves, and onion soup mix
- Combine ingredients. Pour dressing mixture over pork chops
- Cook. Bake 1 hour
What To Serve with Apricot Pork Chops
I love serving these with a bagged salad mix to make things really easy.
If you are looking for heartier side dishes, these Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes or white rice would be delicious with a little extra sauce over top.
And I love green beans with pork so I love Green Beans Almondine with these pork chops.
Can You Cook Apricot Pork Chops in the Crockpot?
Yes, this is a great crockpot recipe!
Place the pork in the slow cooker and pour the sauce on top. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
More Pork Chop Recipes
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 6 boneless, skinless pork chops
- 8 ounces Catalina dressing
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a casserole dish with oil.
- Place pork chops in casserole dish.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together dressing, preserves, and soup mix.
- Pour dressing mixture over the pork chops.
- Bake 1 hour in preheated oven.
- Serve hot with extra sauce spooned over top.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 560Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 132mgSodium: 591mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 0gSugar: 33gProtein: 41g