Ham and Cheese Crescent Rolls are perfect for a quick dinner or after school snack. Only 3 ingredients and ready in about 20 minutes!
If you love crescent rolls like we do, try Pepperoni Crescent Rolls.
I love using refrigerated crescent rolls for easy meals. These Ham and Cheese Crescent Rolls work for dinner, lunch, or even breakfast!
Croissants with ham and cheese are made with only 3 ingredients and take only minutes to prep. You’re just rolling deli ham (or leftover ham!) and cheese sticks in refrigerated crescent rolls and baking them until golden brown.
Everyone in my house loves these. So much that I always double the recipe when I make them!
- Crescent rolls
- Ham – You can use thin sliced deli ham for these or this is a great use of leftover Easter ham
- Cheese sticks – I used cheddar jack cheese sticks for this but you can use cheddar, mozzarella, or even pepperjack if you want a little spice
- Assemble. Divide crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Place 2 slices of ham the crescent roll. Place half of a string cheese on the wide end of the crescent roll. Roll up and place on baking sheet. Repeat with all crescent rolls.
- Bake. Bake 12 – 15 minutes, until the crescent rolls are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
How Long Are They Good For?
Ham and cheese crescent rolls are good for up to 5 days in the refrigerator. Make sure to store them in an airtight container.
I would recommend reheating them in the oven so they get a little bit of their crispiness back.
Can You Freeze Them
I don’t recommend freezing these crescent rolls. They’re best fresh out of the oven, puffed up and flaky.
More Easy Ham Recipes
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 (8 count) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 16 thinly sliced ham slices
- 4 cheese sticks, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Divide crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Place 2 slices of ham the crescent roll. Place half of a string cheese on the wide end of the crescent roll. Roll up and place on baking sheet. Repeat with all crescent rolls.
- Bake 12 - 15 minutes, until the crescent rolls are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 243Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 100mgSodium: 1427mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 33g