Chicken Pot Pie Cups – only 4 ingredients and ready in 30 minutes! Crescent roll cups filled with chicken pot pie filling and baked until golden brown and delicious.
My kids love anything made with crescent rolls. We make these Chicken Pot Pie Cups and my Pepperoni Crescent Rolls constantly.
I love this recipe because it’s only 4 ingredients, super budget friendly, and is ready in about 30 minutes!
Plus, did I mention that my kids love it?!
- Canned refrigerated crescent rolls
- Cooked chicken – make life even easier by buying a rotisserie chicken!
- Frozen mixed vegetables – use whatever mix you like! I buy one that has peas, carrots, corn, lima beans, and green beans.
- Cream of chicken soup
- Roll out crescent rolls and pinch all seams together; cut into 8 squares
- Press the crescent squares into muffin cups
- Stir together cooked chicken, vegetables, and cream of chicken soup
- Spoon chicken mixture into the crescent roll cups
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until golden brown
- Let cool for about 5 minutes before removing from the pan
Can You Make Them Ahead?
No, I don’t recommend making them ahead. The crescent rolls would get soggy and wouldn’t hold their shape.
You could prep the chicken and vegetable mixture ahead and keep it in an airtight container the fridge overnight. Then all you have to worry about is the crescent rolls and baking them the next day.
Can You Freeze Them?
No, don’t try freezing them. The crescent rolls won’t hold up well to being frozen and defrosted.
The filling by itself will be fine in the freezer for up to 2 months. Be sure to use an airtight container, like a freezer ziploc bag (and make sure to squeeze out all the air!).
More Easy Chicken Dinners
- Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Stuffed Shells
- Chicken Alfredo French Bread Pizza
- Slow Cooker Garlic and Brown Sugar Chicken
- Crispy Onion Chicken Tenders
Follow me on Pinterest for even more!
- 1 (8 count) can crescent rolls
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (10 ½ ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Generously spray 8 muffin cups with oil. (Spray around each cup too because some of the cups will fold over the sides.)
- Remove crescent rolls from can and spread out onto a cutting board. Pinch all the seals together so there are no more perforations. Cut into 8 squares. Press each square into one of the prepared muffin cups. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together chicken, vegetables, and cream of chicken soup.
- Divide mixture among each crescent roll cup.
- Bake 15 minutes or until crescent rolls are golden brown and the filling is bubbly. Let cool for 5 minutes before gently removing from muffin tin.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 157Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 290mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 11g